Happy Thanksgiving!

I feel we all can find lots of things to be thankful for... to start with, just to have LIFE is something to be thankful for. But, there are multitudes of other things, as well! I'm sure you can think of those yourself! I'm thankful... for example, to sleep in a warm bed, to see stars at night, for my family, and food (for starters).

Thanksgiving Activity Pack CoverTo celebrate, I want to feature a Thanksgiving activity book that my girls made. You can purchase it at Currclick for $1.95.

But, you can also access the Thanksgiving themed activities on this page! Enjoy!

And Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?