What's going on at Homeschoolmath.net

Today I got done moving the preview lessons from Division 1 ebook to the 'teaching tips' section (in the menu at the bottom of page, under multiplication/division lessons), and then extracting a few example pages from the ebook itself to be shown on the Division 1 ebook contents page.

I still have two more ebooks to go, and do similar changes.

I've also received a few books in the mail that I will be writing about later, after I get some time to read them.

One was like a 'bible' of school math - reference book for teacher. One is math history book titled "Mathematics The Science of Patterns" (which is an excellent title), and two are kind of fun math books where a cat is exploring things. Stay tuned.

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?