Worksheet generators

Someone pointed out to me how my addition worksheet generator had a bug: they couldn't make missing addend worksheets where the student is completing the next whole hundred.

Well I was able to fix it somewhat so now it works for that situation, as long as you don't choose step 2 for the value 2.

These generators... many people have mentioned how they like them. When I first made them, I didn't realize that putting so many options on them would make them not always work... not for every possible combination of options.

I figure that's why on most websites, math worksheet generators don't have many options!

But I made mine originally with as many options as I could possibly think of, because I figured teachers would like them that way! You know, you can choose the number of problems, how many rows, columns, font size, range of numbers including a 'step', missing addend or factor, switching value 1 and 2, etc.

So then it follows, that if you choose some step for values 1 and 2, AND for the answer, that quite likely the script won't find suitable problems. And similarly for other complicated combinations of various options.

Here's a direct link for generating a random worksheet like the lady wanted:

Missing addend worksheet - complete the next whole hundred.

Refresh the page to get a new one and new one and so on.

Here's the link to the addition worksheet generator itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?