To celebrate the blogging year's end, I compiled a Top 10 list of my most popular blogposts during the year 2009. Some of these were current events, but most are actually timeless and can be helpful anytime, now or future. Maybe you'll find something interesting among these, as well!
There have been 95 blogposts total this year, including this one.
Top 10 Posts at Homeschool Math Blog, year 2009
1. Free algebra worksheets (January 3). This one was by far the most popular. I can see that, seeing as how many people would be looking for free algebra worksheets.
2. The World Math Day (February 8)
3. A conversion chart for measuring units (April 9)
4. A little trick for square roots (mental math) (January 8)
5. Massachusetts teachers' math exam (June 3)
6. Singapore math approach marches on.. to Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (April 29)
7. A word problem Singapore way (May 30)
8. Making the fractions in a proportion (January 29)
9. Learn to recognize coins (August 14)
10. Long division and dyslexia (May 13)