Top 100 sites by homeschoolers

Homeschool.com recently compiled a list of Top 100 educational websites used by homeschoolers. I got notified because my site got on the list!

But, looking the list over, I found some that I didn't know about that I will definitely be using with my kids. In fact, I already started with one, that is, English Grammar 101. It has FREE interactive grammar lessons, just exactly what my kiddos needed.

Another one from the list we'll be using is Geography4kids.com and its "sister" websites about chemistry, physics, biology, and so on.


Comments

Wonderful news Maria! Congratulations!!!
educator said…
Congratulations Maria
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! I so appreciate you and your work. You give so much to others. Thank you!
Barbara

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?