Worksheets for counting coins & bills

I have had these money worksheet generators for a while on my site, but recently I went through them and fixed some errors they had (SORRY!). For example, one problem I fixed could have caused the worksheet to take a long time to generate. They should work better now.

Please let me know if you have ideas for improvements - if they are easy to implement, I will do so.

You can make worksheets for counting coins and bills in 6 different currencies. You could even let your kids/students explore other currencies just for fun! Some of these countries, such as Australia, have really colorful and pretty coins/bills.

US money worksheets
Canadian money worksheets
Australian money worksheets
British money worksheets
European money worksheets
South African money worksheets

European and US money are also available as Spanish versions:

Dinero estadounidense
Dinero europeo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?