Multiplication and division lessons - grades 3-4

I have been working in a particular section of my HomeschoolMath.net site - the section that has free math lessons. It's been needing some updating for a long time... and finally I got around to it.

Websites are like most anything else you own - you have to take care of them. Well, they CAN go on their own (like autopilot) for a while but if you never update them, they will eventually lose traffic and go downhill.

I still have lots of work to do... (and I'll do my best to keep cleaning and improving the pages in this section) but here are some updated multiplication and division lessons. They are essentially sample lessons from my books. Enjoy!

Multiplication Lessons


Division Lessons



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?